WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Digital Room is committed as a matter of its organizational policy and commercial operations to website accessibility for all users of this website, including all users with disabilities.
In particular, Digital Room has committed as an integral component of its ongoing website development process and policies to conformance with generally recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility (the “Standards”), which are currently at least the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at Levels A and AA (“WCAG”).
While these Standards may change and/or evolve over time, it has been and continues to be Digital Room’s express policy, which will be implemented with the additional guidance of a third-party accessibility expert, to devote its resources to continually enhance the design and features of this website so as not to discriminate against or deny access to any disabled users of the website.
As part of its policy and ongoing commitment to website accessibility, Digital Room is making available this accessibility statement and the dedicated accessibility email address below in order to address any accessibility issues that individual users of this website may encounter and for which they seek a reasonable accommodation or auxiliary aid.
Measures to support accessibility
Digital Room is taking the following measures to ensure accessibility of this website:
- Include accessibility as a requirement for all web content consistent with current Standards.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Ensure content authors have accessibility knowledge and skills.
- Include accessibility as part of our mission.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Usability test for participants with disabilities.
If you have trouble viewing content
If you have a disability and believe that the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact our dedicated accessibility email address: email@example.com
To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please notify us in the first instance by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the nature of the accessibility problem you experienced,
- the web address (URL) of the requested material you tried to access,
- your preferred format in which you want to receive the material (electronic format (ASCII, etc.), standard print, large print, etc.), and
- your contact information so that we can work with you to address any accessibility issues you may have experienced.
In particular, if you have difficulty accessing information on this site, particularly if using assistive technology, including screen readers, eye tracking devices, or voice recognition software, please contact us.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can in order to address the requests and to provide the information you're seeking.